"They are excellent, the personalised service is superb as they understand our circumstances and advise appropriately." - Client feedback in Chambers 2016
"They are excellent. They get the gist of what's required and they understand what we want to get done. Their advice is sound and clear-cut, and they deliver it in a human way." "They invariably respond with prompt, unambiguous and first-class advice." - Chambers 2015
Stone King's nationally recognised Education Team offer a full range of legal advice including:
- Employment, in particular support staff issues for foundation and VA schools
- School Leadership Support governance and compliance
- School Reorganisation and Development
- Academy setup and operations
- Educational Provision and Safeguarding including Special Educational Needs, Equality Duties and Child Protection
- Behaviour Management and Exclusions
- School Community: including attendance, relations with parents and information management
- School Business Management
- School Property Issues Including BSF
We also provide training for staff and governors on all aspects of the law affecting schools, including open seminars and individual training sessions for individual schools.
For details of future training sessions click here
Get in touch
Please contact Roger Inman for a no-obligation discussion on the state funded schools services we offer.