At Stone King we have a dedicated Court of Protection team which provides support to families, carers and care providers who are looking after someone who is unable to manage their own affairs.
We understand that the legal problems are often complex and have developed specialist knowledge and skills to advise in all areas in which families and carers often need support.
Some of the areas in which we can assist include -
- Applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a Property and Affairs Deputy
- Support with administration and decision-making for Attorneys and Deputies
- Statutory Wills and other applications to the Court of Protection, including lifetime gifts
- Disputes regarding the management of affairs and finances
- Disputes regarding best interest and health and welfare decisions
- Deprivation of Liberty and safeguarding issues
- Disputes regarding care fees means testing and NHS Continuing Care
For further information about Court of Protection issues, please contact Alison Allen by email or telephone 01225 324407.