Acas and Stone King LLP are pleased to announce a new series of Acas Education Forum workshops for HR professionals, Business Managers and members of a Governing Body and/or Trust Board. The Forum, now in its second year, will be hosting a series of workshops centered around 'Defending an Employment Tribunal Claim' - we are inviting you to join us.
Across the series, Employment Law Specialist Surinder Dhillon and Acas Senior Advisor Jug Sahota, will equip you with the required skills to place yourself in the strongest position to prepare and assist you in defending and winning a Tribunal claim.
- Workshop - Defending an Employment Tribunal Claim
The first workshop will cover (2 October):
- ACAS Pre-Conciliation; process and time limits
- Drafting the Employer’s defence
- Preliminary applications and Tribunal Orders
- Disclosure exercises, drafting witness statements, bundle preparation
Our second workshop will cover (date to be confirmed):
- The Tribunal Hearing
- Giving Evidence
- Cost applications
- Date & Location
Wednesday 2 October 2019
RSM UK Audit LLP,
St Philips Point,
10.00am: Registration and refreshments
10:45am: Seminar starts
12.00pm: Seminar ends (followed by networking)
This event is free of charge.