Acas and Stone King LLP are pleased to announce a new series of Acas Education Forum workshops for HR professionals, Business Managers and members of a Governing Body and/or Trust Board. The Forum will be hosting a series of workshops centred on 'Defending an Employment Tribunal Claim' - we are inviting you to join us. Across the series, Employment Law Specialists Surinder Dhillon along with Acas Senior Adviser Kenneth Bamford will equip you with the required skills to navigate the options, challenges and complexities when faced with a Tribunal claim.
- Defending a Tribunal Claim - Part 2
This workshop will cover (10 December):
- Settlements including schedule of loss and Judicial Mediation
- An overview of the Employment Tribunal Hearing and process
- Witness evidence including preparation and giving evidence
- Tribunal Judgements including what issues does the
- Tribunal Judge have to determine and how
- Remedy hearings
- Cost applications
This workshop is open to all. For attendees who did not attend the prequel the relevant handouts will be made available to you prior to this event.
- Date & Location
Tuesday 10 December 2019
Acas East Midlands,
10.00am: Registration and refreshments
10:45am: Seminar starts
12.00pm: Seminar ends (followed by networking)
This event is free of charge.