This timely seminar will help you understand how to successfully implement change in the employment relationship. Topics will include:
- Does the contract allow for change? How elastic are flexibility and mobility clauses?
- Introducing change by agreement.
- The dangers of unilateral changes – working under protest and “standing and suing”.
- Dealing with trade unions – the dangers of by-passing collective bargaining (Kostal Ltd v Dunkley (2019).
- Dismissal and re-engagement – the pitfalls explained.
- Individual and collective consultation.
- Date and Location
Tuesday 22 October 2019
Radisson Blu Hotel
No 1 The Light
08:30am: Arrival, registration and refreshments
09:00am: Changing Employment Contracts: Law, practical guidance and procedure
11:00am: Event close
This event is free to attend.