Join our HR experts for our tailored seminars for HR professionals in Education, and Charity and Business. Topics will include:
- Fixed term contracts, the use of them, the ending of them, the rights of employees on FTCs
- What is a casual worker
- Differences between an employee and a worker
- Criminal Records
- How to withdraw a conditional offer of employment
- Effective use of probationary periods
- How to give a disciplinary warning
- Maternity Leave and Flexible Working Requests
- How and when to suspend.
You will have the chance to practice skills and ask questions relevant to your own organisation.
Based on feedback from our previous seminars, we have opted to tailor our seminar content to two groups; Education Clients, and Charity and Business Clients as this will allow us to ensure the information provided within the seminar topics is more relatable.
With this in mind, please ensure when booking, that you select the seminar which is most relevant to you.
Date & Location
Thursday 18 October
Stone King LLP, 13 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HJ
2:15pm - Registration
2:30pm - Start
4:30pm - Finish
This event is £30 inc. VAT.