Join our Employment and HR experts for our tailored seminar for professionals with responsibility for HR in Education. Topics will include:
- Fixed term contracts, the use of them, the ending of them, the rights of employees on FTCs
- What is a casual worker
- Differences between an employee and a worker
- Criminal Records
- How to withdraw a conditional offer of employment
- Effective use of probationary periods
- How to give a disciplinary warning
- Maternity Leave and Flexible Working Requests
- How and when to suspend.
You will have the chance to practice skills and ask questions relevant to your own organisation.
Date and Location
Thursday 29 November
The Source Skills Academy Meadowhall
300 Meadowhall Way
This event is £30 inc. VAT or free for Stone King Legal Support Retainer clients. Please log onto the Retainer Members Area for your discount code.