This seminar will focus on effective performance management and how to move to formal capability when required.
It will include:
- What an effective appraisal entails
- How performance management contributes to the success of an organisation
- The critical elements that drive effective appraisal and performance management
- How performance management can support retention and succession planning
- How to identify poor performance and the reasons for it
- How to manage poorly performing employees
- An overview of the formal capability process and other options
- Details on ending employment due to poor performance
There will be some time in the session to ask questions specific to your own organisation
Employers from all sectors
Date and Location
Wednesday 23 May 2018
Cedar Court Bradford, Mayo Avenue, Rooley Lane, Bradford, BD5 8HW
This event is free to attend.