Foundation schools have more flexibility in the usage of their school site given they typically own the freehold.
This provides opportunities for different income streams however there is also issues of consent and legal practicalities to be aware of.
The webinar will cover:
- Explaining how the school site is held
- The process of consent for disposals and letting of the land
- Leases, licences and 3rd party arrangements for the land
- Disposal of part of the land
- Common issues that can arise
- Health & Safety aspects to consider
To register for this webinar please click here.
- Date & Location
Thursday 17 September 2020
Start - 12:00pm
Finish - 1:00pm
Roger Inman | Partner & Head of Education Sector
Jo Burton | Partner | Commercial Property Team
Andrew Banks | Partner & Head of Court and Regulatory Team
Rob Walton | Senior Associate | Commercial Property Team
This webinar is free to attend