In this session we will cover:
- How to prepare for difficult conversations
- Best practice in dealing with challenging employee behaviour
- Staying in control, appropriate language and reframing
- How to handle conversations with difficult union representatives
- How to approach protected conversations and settlement agreement discussions
There will be some time in the session to practice skills and to ask questions about cases in your own organisation.
Date and Location
Monday 25 June
University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton Science Park, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton, WV10 9RU.
For Coventry Handling Difficult Conversations click here.
10:15am - 10:30am: Registration
Free of charge.