In this seminar, our team of specialist Employment lawyers and HR consultants will take you on a journey through the common issues and practical solutions when dealing with staff facing criminal charges or police investigation including a review of existing case law, and the following:
- Should disciplinary action be put on hold pending the outcome of criminal proceedings?
- Preparing the disciplinary case
- Dealing with publicity
- Safeguarding allegations - Resignations, dismissal and determination hearings
- Criminal proceedings - Acquittal - Can disciplinary proceedings continue after a criminal acquittal?
- Imprisonment of an employee - Frustration of contract principle
- Referrals to professional or regulatory bodies
Date & Location
Tuesday 16 October
Romero MAC, Sacred Heart Primary School, Coventry, CV2 4DW
This event is free to attend.