As an organisation there will be times that you will need to support employees with a period of long-term absence and work with them and medical professionals to get them back into the work place.
Within this webinar we will discuss:
• Why to manage long term sickness
• The importance of a good policy
• Referring to and getting the most out of Occupational Health
• Understanding long COVID
• How to best support employees returning to work
• Next steps if employees are unable to return
To register for this event please click here.
Victoria Blake | Principal HR Consultant | Employment Team | Stone King LLP
Dr James Heffer | Occupational Health Physician | Workplace Wellness
Jackie Parker | Business Manager | Workplace Wellness
10:00am - start
12:00pm - finish