This event has been postponed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Are you an academy trust or establishing an academy trust?
Are you clear what the role of Company Secretary to an academy trust involves?
Our regular training events are designed to provide you with a comprehensive guide to the role of Company Secretary to an academy trust and include the following:
- The legal framework for an academy trust - encompassing a practical guide to an academy trust’s articles of association and relevant parts of company law
- The role and responsibilities of a Company Secretary to an academy trust
- The relationship between the Company Secretary and Clerk roles
- The roles of members and trustees
- How to convene and support member and board meetings
- Decision-making in meetings and by written resolution
- Keeping the right paperwork – e.g. company registers and filing at Companies House
- The rules concerning persons with significant control.
- Date & Location
Wednesday 3 June
Stone King LLP,
91 Charterhouse Street,
Members of the Education Law Team.
£95 per person.
Discounted to £75 for Confederation of School Trusts (CST) Members and ISBL Members and free for Stone King Retainer Clients. Please contact us for your discount code.