This seminar will provide you with essential information on how to improve your recruitment and induction process. We will also focus on why this is so essential within your HR Strategy.
The session will cover:
- The importance of good recruitment and why you should invest time in it
- How to effectively plan your recruitment and selection
- How to attract the best applicants to your organisation
- How to conduct an effective interview and develop interview skills
- Other selection methods and how valid they are
- The Legal issues you need to be aware of
- The importance of effective induction and the positive impact it can have on employees
There will also be lots of time for questions and a discussion of your own experiences.
Date and Location
Wednesday 31 January
Stone King LLP, Boundary House, 91 Charterhouse Street, London, EC1M 6HR
£30 inc. VAT
Free for retainer clients