Talent Management is: The systematic attraction, identification, development, engagement, retention and deployment of those individuals with high potential who are of particular value to an organisation. (CIPD, 2016)
This seminar will focus on how to identify talent, the potential value of identifying that talent and how best to utilise those individuals in your context. Effective talent management can boost retention, support succession planning and encourage recruitment.
The session will cover:
- An introduction to Talent Management
- Why is Talent Management important in a school or MAT?
- How can you identify talent within your school or MAT?
- How can you utilise talent management to support retention and enable succession planning
- How is Talent Management integrated into other HR processes?
- How do we retain Talent?
9.30 - 10.00: Registration
This event is free to attend.