The law and practice referred to in this article or webinar has been paraphrased or summarised. It might not be up-to-date with changes in the law and we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided at the time of reading. It should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice in relation to a specific set of circumstances.
Julie Moktadir heads the Immigration team at Stone King and is experienced in all aspects of the UK immigration system. The team assist both organisations and private clients with settlement applications and queries.
Areas in which the team assist include:
- Preparing settlement applications and representations for individuals including for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and British citizenship;
- Assisting faith-based organisations obtain settlement for their members, including ministers of religion;
- Supporting clients undertaking the application process themselves by providing one-off consultations;
- Advising on routes to settlement under the governments points-based system;
- Obtaining evidence of residence for individuals whose documents have been lost or broken;
- Supporting organisations with queries about applications for settlement in relation to their workers;
- Advising on rights under the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS)
‘It’s a real pleasure to work with Julie Moktadir who acted for me in my recent immigration application. Her professional knowledge, competence and efficiency are most helpful and reassuring. In addition, with her warm personality and excellent communication skill, she is approachable and makes me feel very much at ease especially during these difficult times of COVID.’ – Legal 500 2021