- Summer Insight Scheme
Stone King offers a one week work unpaid insight scheme for second or final year undergraduates and/or post-graduates in June. The scheme is designed to give you invaluable experience into the world of law. You will meet people from across the firm and get an insight into life as a Solicitor.
At SK, our structured scheme offers more than just shadowing fee earners, in addition to the time you spend in your department, you will also have the opportunity to attend various workshops as well as Q&A and networking sessions.
The applications for the 2019 Insight Scheme have now closed.
Applications for the 2020 Insight Scheme will open in February 2020.
- How to apply?
To apply for the insight scheme, you will be required to complete an application form, which can be found on our Current Vacancies page.
If you have any more queries regarding the scheme, please refer to our Q & A section below which may answer your query. Or please do not hesitate to contact Graduate Recruitment Team
- Work Experience FAQs
- 1. When do Stone King offer work experience?
Stone King offers a one week insight scheme in June each year. We currently host insight schemes in our London and Bath offices. Applications for 2019 will open in February 2019.
- 2. What should an individual on work experience expect?
An individual on the scheme should expect:
- An introduction to Stone King with the Recruitment Team and the Managing Partner
- Shadowing fee earners
- Employability workshops
- Q&A opportunities with our current Trainee Solicitors
- Networking sessions with fee earners from various teams
- 3. Who will be considered?
Second or final year undergraduates and/or post-graduates. Students studying law or LPC/GDL are preferable, however non-law students will also be considered.
- 4. How do I apply for the scheme?
Please visit our Work experience page for more information on how to apply.
- 5. When is the deadline for applications?
The deadline date for applications will be 29 April 2019.