Foundation schools have more flexibility in the usage of their school site given they typically own the freehold. This provides opportunities for different income streams however there are also issues of consent and legal practicalities to be aware of.
The webinar covered:
- How the school site is held
- The process of consent for disposals and letting of the land
- Leases, licences and 3rd party arrangements for the land
- Disposal of part of the land
- Common issues that can arise
- Health & Safety aspects to consider