Stone King LLP and The Trust Partnership have significant experience of working with Almshouses. Following two focus group sessions with Almshouse providers, we have put together a programme of two seminars aimed at providing Almshouses with practical tips on how to deal with the current COVID-19 pandemic and the issues that it is raising.
In the first part, Tim Rutherford (Head of the Charity & Social Enterprise Group at Stone King) and Elizabeth Fathi (Director of Almshouses at The Trust Partnership) will be presenting top tips and practical guidance on how to survive Lockdown addressing:
- Governance – the virtual remote Trustee
- Policies – putting into practice the policies from your drawer
- Finances - how to manage fluctuations in WMC and investment income
- Operational - “business as usual”, but how?
- Independent Living in a Lockdown universe – a Trustee’s responsibility?