With both the publication of the government’s roadmap out of lockdown and the courts working through their backlog of cases due to Covid-19, we are seeing an increase in Employment Tribunal claims coming through. With this, lots of employers have many questions on how best to defend Tribunal claims.
This one hour panel discussion webinar will focus on the legal and practical steps for employers when faced with an Employment Tribunal claim, and encourage questions around the following:
- What does “winning” look like;
- Implementing a case strategy;
- Tribunal case management;
- Settlement options;
- What do I need in the defence;
- What documents will I need;
- What is a witness statement for;
- The sharp end;
- Handling cross examination;
- Remote hearing protocols.