Understandably schools have been shocked and horrified by the extent of the sexual harassment, violence and abuse currently being reported by children. Join us for our free webinar on 21 April where we will explore the issues for schools as set out below.
Topics covered will include:
- Clarifying the legal duties: What is the extent of the legal requirements on schools in relation to peer to peer abuse?
- What practical steps should schools be considering at this stage?
- What are the overall legal risks arising?
- Communications: managing the response, mitigating social media risks, planning for the months ahead, and dealing with complications
- What we can expect looking forward: Ofsted review