This session will be led by lawyers Harriet Broughton, Matthew Graham and Miguel Pereira, and will explain how new government legislation requiring care home workers to be vaccinated will be implemented.
Harriet is a partner specialising in employment law, Miguel is a corporate and commercial lawyer while Matthew Graham is a specialist regulatory solicitor. All are experts in the care home sector.
The informative session will cover:
- When the legislation is expected to come into force
- What type of care home will be affected
- How to record details of staff vaccinations
- What system care homes need to implement for visiting workers
- How the rules will be enforced