A workshop on copyright infringement and protecting your brand
Our interactive workshop aims to provide Business Managers with an understanding of the key issues around the use of copyright materials and brand protection. The consequences of failing to manage these issues proactively can be costly and severe as our case studies will show.
Through a series of short presentations, group activity and interactive discussion, our workshop will provide answers to the following questions:
- What does copyright protect?
- Do you understand when you can reproduce other people’s materials?
- How useful are the educational exceptions to copyright infringement in practice?
- What are consequences of infringing copyright?
- How are brands protected?
- Is registering a company name or a domain name enough to protect the brand?
- What are the consequences of not protecting your brand?
- What should you do before launching a new brand?
Date and Location
Wednesday 8 November 2017
Stone King LLP, Boundary House, 91 Charterhouse Street, London, EC1M 6HR
£72 inc. VAT