Julie Moktadir heads the Immigration team at Stone King and is experienced in all aspects of the UK immigration system. The team assist both organisations and private clients with visa applications and queries relating to UK immigration and compliance.
Areas in which the team assist include:
- Supporting organisations with sponsoring overseas workers, including making visa applications under Skilled Worker route;
- Assisting faith-based organisations obtain visas for their ministers of religion, religious workers and volunteers;
- Dealing with complex Student and Child Student visa matters within further education colleges and independent schools;
- Preparing visa applications and representations for individuals including family visas for spouses, partners or children;
- Supporting clients undertaking the visa process themselves by providing one-off consultations
- Advising on non-work-related matters such as visitor visas, short-term study visas, or educational exchange visas
Legal 500 2021
We conduct in-person and virtual audits for a variety of organisations including sponsors of Workers and Temporary Workers, and Student sponsors. We review all current immigration processes and procedures, meeting with key personnel to advise on their duties and providing follow- up support, in readiness for any UKVI compliance visits.
Relevant to organisations who do not employ anyone from overseas as well as those who are sponsors, our audits offer an overview of good practice and areas that may need updating. With the continued risk of civil penalties for failure to hold statutory excuses, employers have offered excellent feedback for these packages.
For further information on the full audit package please contact Head of Immigration Julie Moktadir
Find our upcoming events here
We provide various immigration training packages for organisations of all types including: