Property disputes are often an unavoidable consequence of operating in the real estate market. They are costly, time consuming and could have a serious impact on your organisation. It is therefore vital that professional advice is taken at the earliest opportunity and we have a team of property litigation experts who can help.
Our lawyers expertly balance all available legal remedies against commercial realities and have a desire to resolve disputes quickly, cost effectively and in a way that most benefits the client.
Our team is responsive and proactive, with extensive experience in resolving claims in the High Court, County Court, and Property Tribunal, as well as via Alternative Dispute Resolution, to include mediation. We are also experienced in obtaining urgent injunctions where appropriate.
- Areas of expertise include
- Easements and Restrictive Covenants
- Boundary disputes
- Trespass claims
- Lease renewals
- Dilapidations claims
- Contractual disputes arising out of real property
- Trust of Land claims
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Assisting Landlords in relation to residential property issues
- Examples of recent work include
- Numerous successful actions against trespassers in order to recover land – working on an extremely urgent basis and to very specific deadlines. In one particular incident we were able to obtain a High Court order for possession against around 30 trespassers on open land, within 2 working days of being instructed.
- Complex party wall appeal proceedings and associated injunctions and other claims, involving high value residential property in West London.
- Long running dispute regarding a commercial property investment. Our client was ultimately successful after a five day trial.