Harriet studied law through the Open University and graduated with a First. She completed her Legal Practice Course at the University of the West of England. Harriet worked in private client for four years and joined Stone King as a newly qualified solicitor in June 2019.
- Professional Experience
Harriet is an international and cross border succession solicitor whose work includes the following:
- Preparing wills, valid both in the UK and overseas;
- Providing cross border estate planning advice;
- Multi jurisdiction estate administration; and
- English powers of attorney.
- Acting for charities that are either beneficiaries or executors of a will and there are multiple jurisdictions involved.
Harriet keeps chickens and is a keen gardener.