The law and practice referred to in this article or webinar has been paraphrased or summarised. It might not be up-to-date with changes in the law and we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided at the time of reading. It should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice in relation to a specific set of circumstances.
We help you at all stages of the brand development process through to the exploitation of the brand through licensing agreements and the protection of your valuable goodwill and reputation through trade mark and passing off laws. Through our network of trusted advisers in other countries, we also put together and execute international protection and enforcement strategies.
- Clearance searching and strategic protection advice
- Trade mark and design registration at UK and international level
- Domain name registrations
- Image rights, merchandising and endorsement
- Advertising laws and clearance issues
- Brand portfolio management
- Licence agreements
- Dispute resolution, litigation and Trade Marks Registry proceedings
- Anti-counterfeiting advice and management of counterfeiting/infringement investigations
- Trading Standards and HM Customs seizures
- Policing of on-line marketplaces and assistance with Notice and Take Down procedures
- International protection strategies through our network of trusted advisers
- Fixed fee IP audits