Admissions law is complex and subject to constant change. We help admission authorities meet their objectives within the constraints of the Admissions Code.
We can help you with:
- Advice on the duties of an admissions authority and how admission arrangements are to be determined
- Admission arrangements that are in plain English and straightforward for parents to understand
- Changing admission policies, including published admission numbers
- All aspects of Admission Appeals
- Dealing with references to the Adjudicator and Local Government Ombudsman, and with Judicial Review
We also provide regular training on both Admissions and Admission Appeals in collaboration with Confederation of School Trusts (CST).