Our employment lawyers prides ourselves on the specialist employment advice we provide to the sectors in which the firm specialises.
When a dispute arises at work, the our experienced employment solicitors provide high quality advice to individuals delivered in a clear and straight forward manner in order to achieve a positive outcome. Advice provided to individuals includes (but is not limited to):
- Contracts and terms of employment;
- Disciplinary, grievance and capability procedures;
- Part time and fixed term employees;
- Age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation and religious discrimination;
- Dismissals, including advice on unfair, constructive, wrongful, and redundancy dismissal;
- TUPE and related issues;
- Restrictive covenants;
- Family friendly working issues;
- Settlement agreements;
- Whistle blowing;
- Representation at employment tribunals.
We pride ourselves on giving the advice in a clear, practical and cost-effective way. After your first meeting with one of our team we aim to provide a clear plan on how to deal with the issue that concerns you, whether with our without our ongoing assistance.
One of the partners in the team qualified as a barrister prior to becoming a solicitor and has acted as advocate in hundreds of employment tribunal cases. The team therefore has the capacity to instruct “in-house counsel”, enabling continuity of advice and representation in a particular case.
Get in touch
Please contact Jean Boyle for a no-obligation discussion about the services we can offer you.