- Tailored, independent advice
We know that moving house can be stressful, with an extensive list of ‘things to do’, so we’ll apply our expert knowledge of the housing market and the legal aspects of moving home to minimise the hassle.
Because real estate is often your most valuable asset and one of the biggest investments you’ll make, our residential property solicitors will give you tailored, independent advice to make sure your housing purchase or sale goes through quickly and efficiently.
- Our Team
Our team of highly-experienced conveyancing solicitors provides specialist residential property services to help you with buying or selling a house, or any other residential property transactions.
Our team will communicate with you via email or letter, whichever you prefer. You will be provided with the name of the person dealing with the matter, and they will also be accessible on the phone to discuss matters.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, want to acquire the freehold of your building or buy property as an investment, we can help.
- Our residential property services
We manage all aspects of residential property transactions, including:
- buying or selling a house, flat, apartment or plot of land
- Secured lending
- Investment and Buy to Let purchases
- Tenancy agreements and Lettings
- Deeds of Trust
- Deed of Easement or Grants of rights of way or Grants of rights for services
- Missing title deeds, including reconstitution of the deeds or rectification at the Land Registry.
- Voluntary registration of title deeds at the Land Registry
- Boundary disputes
- General property advice
- Conveyancing costs
We’ll give you an estimate of our fees at the start. It will only change in limited circumstances and we’ll keep you informed throughout, so you don’t face any unexpected bills.