The law and practice referred to in this article or webinar has been paraphrased or summarised. It might not be up-to-date with changes in the law and we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided at the time of reading. It should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice in relation to a specific set of circumstances.
If you’re looking to transfer ownership of your property into joint names, want to give property as a gift or would like to remove someone from the ownership of your home, we’re here to help.
Whatever your reasons, our expert residential property solicitors can advise you on all aspects of home ownership transfers.
Expertise in transferring property ownership
Among the wide range of services offered by our team of specialist solicitors are:
- transferring single ownership to joint ownership
- gifting all or part of owning a property to someone
- adding or releasing owners to a mortgage
- transfer of ownership for tax planning purposes
- dealing with ownership transfers after separation or divorce
- creating property trusts governing co-ownership
We’ll use all our experience to make sure your property ownership transfer goes through as smoothly as possible.
What our clients say
"We just wanted to email to say thank you so much for the level of service you provided us on our purchase and remortgage. We have been so impressed by the high level of client care and constant updates, particularly given how many years our purchase has spanned".