Are you an academy trust or establishing an academy trust?
Are you clear what the role of Company Secretary involves?
Our regular training events are designed to provide you with a comprehensive guide to the role of Company Secretary to an academy trust and include the following:
- The legal framework for an academy trust - encompassing a practical guide to an academy trust’s articles of association and relevant parts of company law
- The role and responsibilities of a Company Secretary to an academy trust
- The relationship between the Company Secretary and Clerk roles
- How to convene and support member and board meetings
- Decision-making in meetings and by written resolution
- Keeping the right paperwork – e.g. company registers and filing at Companies House
- The rules concerning persons with significant control.
- Date & Location
Thursday 10 October
Stone King LLP,
2-6 Colmore Row,
£95 per person.
Discounted to £75 for Confederation of School Trusts (CST) Members and ISBL Members and free for Stone King Retainer Clients. Please contact us for your discount code.