Julie Moktadir heads the Immigration team at Stone King and is experienced in all aspects of the governments points-based system. The team assist a range of organisations with sponsorship, including of overseas workers and students.
The team have developed several areas within the firm’s four sectors, including:
- Supporting organisations with sponsoring overseas workers, including under the Skilled Worker route
- Providing guidance on the impact of Brexit and the end of free movement
- Assisting faith-based organisations in supporting their religious workers and volunteers;
- Advising extensively on shortage occupations across the sectors, including the tech industry;
- Dealing with complex Student and Child Student visa matters within further education colleges and independent schools;
- Supporting organisations with managing their Sponsor Management System (SMS), including acting as a Level 1 User, Key Contact and Legal Representative
I have worked with Julie Moktadir at Stone King for about two years now. We are forever grateful to her support and knowledge of immigration law. Julie operates in a professional manner. She is very helpful, reassuring and client driven. I would definitely recommend seeking Julie’s legal advice.’ – Legal 500 2021
The team was well coordinated and offered an integrated service so there was always somebody I could contact/talk to. Proactive in sorting issues in advance and preparing for the processes ensuring a good flow.’ – Legal 500 2021
We conduct in-person and virtual audits for a variety of organisations including sponsors of Workers and Temporary Workers, and Student sponsors. We review all current immigration processes and procedures, meeting with key personnel to advise on their duties and providing follow- up support, in readiness for any UKVI compliance visits.
Relevant to organisations who do not employ anyone from overseas as well as those who are sponsors, our audits offer an overview of good practice and areas that may need updating. With the continued risk of civil penalties for failure to hold statutory excuses, employers have offered excellent feedback for these packages.
For further information on the full audit package please contact Head of Immigration Julie Moktadir
We provide various immigration training packages for organisations of all types including: