Stone King’s London office opened in 2000 and is currently situated in Clerkenwell.
The nearest railway station is Farringdon, with King's Cross, St Pancras and Euston a short taxi ride away.
To get to the office by Underground:
- Take the Metropolitan, Circle or Hammersmith & City line to Farringdon and leave the station via the Cowcross Street exit.
- At the junction of Tummill Street and Cowcross Street bear right onto Cowcross Street.
- Continue round to the end of Cowcross Street (Pret A Manger on the left).
- Cross over the junction of St John's Street (Barclays Bank).
- Take next left onto Charterhouse Street (Smithfield Market on your right).
- Continue 20 yards to Boundary House on your left.
- To reach us by bus, number 63 stops at Farringdon Road. Bus numbers 55, 63 and 243 stop along Clerkenwell Road.
Car parking is available in nearby NCP car park in St Cross Street. We are located within the congestion zone. Please see our map above for more details.