Stone King are committed to making our website a more accessible place, we are working towards complying, where possible, with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). Our website has been designed with the following guidelines in mind and we are continually making improvements to comply further with guidelines.
A site map is available to demonstrate the general layout of the website.
When coloured text is used to convery information such as:
- Words that are links in a paragraph
- Items in a list where some are different than other and are presentated in coloured text
A visual cue in addition to colour for each place where colour alone is used to convey information in the form of a change to the font style.
- Browser Accessibility Tools
Most modern browsers allow users to zoom and resize the text through in-built accessibility tools. to make these changes, please see the gerneral instructions for PC and Mac:
- PC - For all browers to increase or decrease the level of zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press either + to increase or - to decrease.
- Mac - For all browsers to increase or decreade the level of zoom: Hold down the Command key and press either + to increase or - to decrease
Due to the resposive design you can view the Stone King website across a wide range of browsers, devices, and operating systems. In all cases we would recommend that you keep your software up to date by downloading the latest version:
Our pages are without horizontal scrollbars when viewed at a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
The BBC provides guidance on: