Jonathan joined Stone King in 2017. He is a Senior Associate based in the London office.
Jonathan has a wide range of litigation experience including injunctive/declaratory relief actions, contractual disputes, negligence claims and companies act disputes. He is experienced in various alternative dispute resolution methods including mediation and adjudication.
Jonathan has particular experience in insolvency procedures and disputes involving administrations, liquidations, company/partnership voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
Jonathan acts for a wide range of clients including individuals and businesses based both domestically and overseas, as well as educational organisations and charities.
Recent work includes:
- Acting for an owner managed Central London residential block in relation to an application for an injunction preventing individuals from holding themselves out as directors of a company and a subsequent claim for a court declaration that certain individuals had not been validly appointed as directors of the company;
- Acting for an individual in relation to a dispute regarding the workability and ownership of source code for a security tracking program;
- Acting for a local authority in defending a claim for misrepresentation regarding the purchase of a property;
- Acting for a company in relation to the recovery of agency fees; and
- Acting for an individual in relation to defending a claim brought by a major bank in respect of the repayment of a loan and separate credit facilities.