Stone King values its reputation for ethical behaviour and for financial probity. It recognises that over and above the commission of any crime, any involvement in bribery will also reflect adversely on its image and reputation. Its aim therefore is to limit its exposure to bribery by:
- Setting out a clear Anti Bribery policy;
- Training employees so that they can recognise and avoid the use of bribery by themselves and others;
- Encouraging its employees to be vigilant and to report any suspicion of bribery, providing them with suitable channels of communication and ensuring sensitive information is treated appropriately;
- Rigorously investigating instances of alleged bribery and assisting the police and other appropriate authorities in any resultant prosecution;
- Taking firm and vigorous action against any individual(s) involved in bribery.
Stone King absolutely forbids corruption and the paying or receipt of bribes for any purpose.
Full details of our policy can be found here.