Stone King believe in establishing a personal relationship with all our clients to fully understand the exact details of their particular situation, their individual needs and personal preferences.
This understanding, combined with our reputation for discretion, sensitivity and pragmatism has engendered an environment where we build long term relationships with our clients.
In order to ensure that we deliver to all our clients the service they expect we work to The Law Society Practice Management Standards and we will:
- Use plain English when advising you
- Highlight all the legal options available to you and recommend the most appropriate given your circumstances
- Return your telephone calls as soon as we can - on the same day if possible
- Deal with urgent correspondence as a priority and try to deal with all other correspondence within 48 hours
- Arrange suitable appointments with the minimum of delay
- Advise you of all costs prior to any expenditure
If for any reason you feel that the service you have received is not what you expect, then we want to know. All complaints are treated seriously and we investigate them with rigour and address any failings appropriately.