The law and practice referred to in this article or webinar has been paraphrased or summarised. It might not be up-to-date with changes in the law and we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided at the time of reading. It should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice in relation to a specific set of circumstances.
We help you to get the most from your IP assets, from making sure that your IP is owned by the correct person or entity, through to drafting and negotiating commercial agreements such as licensing, merchandising and franchising agreements. We also advise on the IP aspects of the sale of a business and conduct all, necessary due diligence.
We can help you with:
- IP licensing/merchandising agreements
- Manufacturing, distribution, franchising and agency agreements
- Advising on commercial agreements which affect your IP
- Advising on the IP aspects of the sale of a business
- Due diligence for transactions
- Advising on IP security arrangements