The law and practice referred to in this article or webinar has been paraphrased or summarised. It might not be up-to-date with changes in the law and we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided at the time of reading. It should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice in relation to a specific set of circumstances.
Compliance is important but owner managers or directors of smaller private companies often do not have the time to focus on such administrative tasks. Stone King offers a range of company secretarial packages to suit all of your business or charity requirements, allowing you to get on with running your organisation.
Our team sits within our wider Corporate and Commercial team and is backed by a wealth of experience with leading individuals working in the business and charity sectors.
We understand that compliance for organisations can be difficult to keep track of, and therefore we offer four different company secretarial packages encompassing a range of services to make it easy and efficient. Our fees are structured to provide as much clarity and certainty as possible.
These packages are:
1) Registered Office Service - £500 per annum
- Includes using one of Stone King’s addresses as your registered office and redirection of your post to a specified address or via email; and
- Reminders of Companies House filing deadlines for Confirmation Statements and Accounts
2) Company Secretary Basic - £1,000 per annum
- All of the services included in our Registered Office Service; and,
- Provision of Company secretarial advice over the phone
3) Company Secretary Standard - £1,500 per annum
- All of the services included in our Company Secretary Basic; and,
- Holding and updating your Statutory Registers; and,
- Company Secretary Guidance Pack
4) Company Secretary Premium Service - £2,000 per annum
- All of the services included in our Company Secretary Standard; and,
- Attending one of our company secretary training sessions; and,
- Webfiling on Companies House on request.
For those that are looking for a more tailored service, we also provide bespoke packages on request and would be happy to provide some further information or discuss your requirements.
If you would like any further information on any of our services or a different Company law matter, please contact Charlotte Woodmore, Ben Philips or another member of the Corporate and Commercial team.