We deal with commercial clients in many sectors and cover the full range of property matters including acquisition, disposal, letting, licensing, management and general property issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
We have specialist knowledge in the following areas:
- Care Provision - Our specialists act for a range of care providers and advise on occupational, contract, funding and management agreements for a range of operators including care villages, nursing and extra care provision and sheltered housing.
- Development Schemes - We have specialists in residential and retail development work and experience in the whole process from strategic work, planning, site assembly, joint venture, infrastructure and management agreements through to freehold and leasehold plot sales, our team can assist you throughout your development scheme.
- Banking and Security work - We have acted for many banks and financing bodies in relation to their funding and property issues related to it.
- Farms, Landed Estates & Equestrian Property - Our interest and experience in farming and rural matters has helped us develop our practice by working closely with farmers, agricultural businesses, owners of landed estates, landlords and tenants of agricultural land, and those involved with country pursuits, including shooting rights, fishing rights and hunting.
- Petrol Filling Stations - We have an experienced specialist team who are able to provide tailored advice to the independent petrol retail sector.
- Leisure Property - We have considerable experience in providing advice to the licensed sector including operators and owners of pubs, restaurants, hotels, breweries, golf courses and resorts. We cover the full range of property services including, buying, selling and refinancing arrangements and can advise on occupational, letting, and management agreements.
In addition we have specialist advisers in relation to:
- Planning, Highways, Drainage and Utilities including pre-application advice and advice regarding the preparing and submitting of planning applications and drafting and negotiating s106, s38, s278, s104 and other utility agreements.
- Construction - We have advised on a wide variety of construction related issues, including alternative methods of procurement; forms of contract; consultancy appointments; letters of intent; collateral warranties; performance bonds and other matters including dispute resolution.
- Landlord & Tenant and General Property Disputes - Our team of specialist property litigators have successfully handled a wide range of property and property-related disputes.
- Housing Advice - Our specialist Housing Team is able to advise on both contentious and non-contentious issues relating to shorter term residential letting.
- Residential Conveyancing and advice on related residential property
Get in Touch