Immigration Advice and Support

Ensuring compliance with immigration law and managing the ever-changing procedures and documentation required is both challenging and time consuming for employers.

At Stone King we offer specialist legal business immigration support and advice. We work with employers from across our client sectors, including the commercial, education and charity sectors.

Interested in recruiting from outside the UK?

Our team can offer solutions to workforce planning issues and advise on how to recruit from within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA).

Currently have non-British employees?

We can assist with your sponsorship licence , including renewals and compliance. Our team can complete document checks and support the use of your Sponsorship Management System. We can do this from your premises or remotely. We can support you by ensuring you are up to date with the latest immigration procedures.

Looking to bring visitors to the UK?

If you need advice on bringing visitors to your organisation, we can help. We can simply provide initial advice or support you right up to submitting the application.

Worried about Brexit?

You may employ European nationals and be concerned about the impact of the UK leaving the EU. Our team can offer support to your EEA employees, including in obtaining confirmation of rights from the Home Office.

Areas in which we can support you
  • Advice on effective recruitment and selection
  • Guidance and advice on all aspects of recruitment from within and outside the EEA
  • Advice on identity documents and right to work checks
Sponsor Licence Applications
  • Tier 2 visas – including (Minister of Religion) Visa
  • Tier 4 and 5 visas
  • Licence management and compliance
  • Revocation of licence
  • Audit services
  • Ongoing support
Points Based System
  • Tier 2 (general, intra-company transfer, sportspersons, religious workers)
  • Tier 4 (students) acting for students and educational institutions
  • Tier 5 (youth mobility, creative and sporting, government-authorised exchange, international agreements, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers)
European Free Movement Applications
  • EEA family permits
  • Residence cards
  • Permanent residence cards
  • Retained rights
Individual Applications
  • Fiancés, spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, children and other dependents (in all applicable categories)
  • Visitors (all categories, including special classes of visitors, e.g. religious worker)
  • Asylum claims
  • Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) (permanent residence) in all applicable categories

Provision of bespoke training, examples of which include:

  • Recruitment from overseas
  • Implications of Brexit
  • Responsibilities of a Sponsor employing non-EEA nationals
Immigration FAQ Fact Sheets

Using the Sponsorship Management System

The Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT)

Sponsoring Religious Workers & Ministers of Religion

Tier 2 Sponsorship - Complying with sponsorship requirements

Tier 2 Sponsorship - Sponsoring workers from outside the UK

Our fees

The Legal 500 - The Clients Guide to Law Firms

UK Chambers logo

Best Companies - One to watch logo