We know that divorce or separation is a life-changing time, so we will manage the legal side of things for you with sensitive, expert advice.
Our specialist team of divorce solicitors can help you deal with the process, prioritising the welfare of your children, if applicable, and advising you on financial matters.
Wherever possible, we aim to resolve things constructively with your partner, to avoid conflict and find the best way forward for you and the family as a whole.
We are members of Resolution, an organisation whose divorce lawyers help separating couples manage the breakdown of relationships in the most positive way.
- Guiding you though the divorce process
As family law solicitors, our services cover all the practical aspects of what divorce or separation law means to you, including:
- the procedure of divorce
- the financial aspects of separating
- where your children are to live (sometimes known as custody of the children), aiming to keep a connection between your children and both parents
- the level of contact which you have with your children
- parental rights and responsibilities
- civil partnership dissolution
- legal separation by way of separation agreement
Through our inclusive, non-aggressive approach, our family solicitors can help you through this difficult time.
- Costs for divorce and separation
Our service is cost-efficient and we will give you a detailed indication of the likely costs at a fixed fee initial meeting. We will ensure that, where appropriate, you are in control of the process and that you decide what level of service is right for you. Court fees for issuing a Petition are £550.