Stone King is on the Charity Commission’s panel for interim managers.
The Charity Commission has appointed members of the firm to act as Interim Manager on over ten different occasions.
- Current on-going appointments include
- Tom Murdoch as the Interim Manager of The Central Gurdwara.
- Previous appointments include
- On 7 August 2018 the Charity Commission appointed Jonathan Burchfield, partner at Stone King LLP, as an Interim Manager of the Fazal Ellahi Charitable Trust to perform a number of functions. Any queries regarding this appointment should be directed to Tom Murdoch
- On 8 June 2018 the Charity Commission appointed Jonathan Burchfield, partner at Stone King LLP, as an interim manager of the Essex Islamic Academy to perform a number of functions. For more information, please see our press release. Any queries regarding this appointment should be directed to Reema Mathur.
- Michael King as the Interim Manager of Muslim Aid. For further details, including how to contact the Interim Manager, please click here.
- Jonathan Burchfield and Ann Phillips as interim managers of The Cup Trust. For further details, please click here
We also provide specialist charity law assistance to other professionals who are appointed to act as an Interim Manager.